Friday, July 15, 2011

Hoot N Holler

Pin It

Here is a card I made for my mom. I tried to make a video but I wasn't happy with how it turned out so I will try again on the next project.
I used Hoot N Holler Cricut Lite Cartridge. My mom LOVE LOVE LOVES owls. I showed it to her and she bought it for me immediately... as an early birthday present. I don't have her love for owls but this cartridge is adorable.
Here's the card......
And here are the supplies I used.....

Supplies:
- Hoot N Holler Cricut Lite Cartridge
- Imagine More Cartridge
-Imagine More Cards Cartridge
- Studio G iClear Stamps
- Studio G Glitter Glue
- Stampin Up Taken with Teal ink pad
- Stampin Up Taken with Teal marker
- Zig 2 way glue pen
- ATG gun
- google eyes

You'll also see in the picture an extra owl I made. He's so cute! I added him to another project I'm making for my mom with this cartridge. It's an explosion box. I can't wait to post pictures of it. Hopefully I will finish it today. I did all of this with my Cricut Imagine. I really love my Imagine. I'm using it so much more than I thought I would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment