Thursday, September 8, 2011

My FIRST video! Cricut Craft Room and the Imagine

Pin It

Hello ladies! Today I made my first video. I'm not super happy with how it turned out but I do like the simple page layout that I was able to make using Cricut Craft Room and my Imagine. When I was editing the video the quality seemed so much better than when I played it back on Youtube. But I worked really hard on making this video and doing all the editing that I am just going to go ahead and work with this one. I will have to figure out a better way to get the quality I want for the next video. AND... I'll work on my narration. Feels a little dry to me... well... ALOT dry to me. LOL!
However... for now... here is my video. I used Winter Woodland, Christmas and Mr. Frosty Imagine cartridges. I only used white cardstock.


Hope you enjoy it. And don't forget to leave comments. I always welcome a little constructive criticism so please feel free to say what you think. It will only help make my next videos better.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Angie,
    I just found your video on you tube and now I am on your blog. I love the video. I just got into the craft room and it will make my Imagine definitely worth every penny. I sure hope you do more videos
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete