Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

Pin It

Happy Thanksgiving everyone (even if it is a day late:)! I hope you all had a wonderful day with family and friends. There are so many things that I am thankful for... family, friends, my church, my faith... and so much more. I could go on.
I wanted to take a moment and express thanks to God for the gift of creativity. I was talking with a friend a little while back and she was talking about how God had created us to be creative. I never really thought about it from that view but it is so true. God has given us a very creative mind. Not all of us are artisitc or have a true artists talent... but the ability to create does not come from that. Something I hear a lot when I have classes or talk about scrapbooking/stamping is "Oh... I couldn't do that. I'm not creative like you". But that is just not true. In all the classes I've done over the last 10+ years, I've never had one person who I thought just couldn't do it. One of the great things about scrapbooking and stamping is that you don't have to be an artist to do this. You just need a love for it and a little inspiration. So today, as you recover from all the feasting, (or move on to the next feast lol) and go from blog to blog looking for inspiration... take a moment to be thankful for the gift of creativity. And as you are crafting today, remember that God created you to be creative and to share that gift with others.
Have a great holiday weekend and keep crafting!
Angie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment