Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mojo Monday 228 & PP82

Pin It

I headed over to Mojo Monday for a little inspiration. And along the way I also checked out The Paper Players. I decided to use TPP color challenge with Mojo Monday.





I actually just ordered the Poppy Parade and Pool Party colors. Plus... I just got the Everyday Enchantment DSP paper and the Language of Friendship stamp set FREE! Plus the brad that I used in the center of the flower was also free. So I thought this was the perfect chance to see what I could come up with. I love getting free stuff and SAB makes it so easy. Here is my take on these two challenges.....


Supply List

All items are Stampin Up!

The Basics:  (These are the items you need for most any project)
Trimmer (104152), Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579), Stampin Scrub (102624), Stampin Mist (102394), Snail Adhesive (104332)


Stamps: Language Of Friendship (122752)
Ink: Soft Suede (115657)
Cardstock: Poppy Parade (122925), Pool Party (122924), Soft Suede (115318), Very Vanilla (101650), Everyday Enchantment DSP (126154)
Punches:   2 3/8" Scallop Circle (118874), Blossom (125603), Boho Blossoms (119858), 
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Top Not (113463)
Supplies: Stampin Sponges (101610), Stamping Dimensionals (104430), 
Other: Mat Pack (105826), Paper-Piecing Tool (116631)

10 comments:

  1. Lovely! This sketch looks complex, but you made it look easily beautiful! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad I came across Paper Players. Great color challenge.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I love the mix of patterns that you used! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your big bold flower and those gorgeous papers you used throughout your project! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful combination of patterned papers and your flower is gorgeous! So glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you combing the colors and the sketch together! That big, bold flower really pops with the fun mix of patterns. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed joining the Paper Players. Will be back for the next challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angie! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, The Paper Pixie! I wasn't able to reply to your comment directly, so I thought I'd leave a comment on your blog :). The resin I used for my project is called EnviroTex Lite - it's a 2-part resin that takes 72 hours to cure. If you google it, you can find instructions and more info about it! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete