Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Cricut Crash! Boom! Pow! - This weeks free images

Pin It

Crash! Boom! Pow!



Here are this weeks FREE images. When I seen them I immediately thought of my son. He is six and is all about all the superheroes. Spiderman, Batman, Iron Man, Captain America, Superman, Hulk... all of them! 

Aren't these cupcake toppers great!
Click the image below to create these in Design Space. 


Then I did a search on Pinterest. I found some cute ideas. 

The link on this one was gone. But I still thought it was worth sharing. 

 This one looks like a lot of fun too. No web page but click on the pic to link to the creators Pinterest Board. 

And again... I mentioned my son loves super heroes. So this one is one of my favorites. I found it on the Cricut Projects page. Click on the image for more details. 

Oh... do you remember last weeks Free Images... Movie Night? You can still create with those today. This is your last chance. AND... Even better... you can go to Cricut Design Space and someone has already create a file for you. Everything is laid out. All you have to do is open the file and click Make It Now. YOU HAVE TO LOVE THAT!!!

Click Here! And MAKE IT NOW!

Happy Crafting! Lets see what you can make today!



No comments:

Post a Comment