Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Cricut Expression 2 Video Series... Part 3

Pin It

Hello my Cricut family. Just a quick post here. I'm so glad to finally get this Part 3 of the Cricut Expression 2 video series uploaded to YouTube. It's been a long time coming. Now that I got that all taken care of I can finally get on to more videos. I think there is a lot more we can still learn about the CE2. I look forward to sharing more videos with you.

I am excited to bring a new video series to you as well.... the Cricut Explore Series is coming soon!!! Do you  know what that means??? Yep... I got one for Christmas. YEAH!!! And I absolutely LOVE it. But... I love all my bugs. So I won't be abandoning any of them. This is going to be an exciting year.

Here's your video. Hope this series inspired you to get your Cricut out and make something. 

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment