Friday, September 16, 2011

Cricut Craft Room Series #2 - Adding Images to Mat and Mat Layers

Pin It

Well... after working longer than I care to admit on this video... I finally got it completed and uploaded to YouTube. In this video I cover adding images to your mat from both the Overlay view and the Images view. Also I show you how to add may layers to your project, the purpose of the "fill mode enabled" option and the different options you have when it comes time to cut your project with multiple layers.
I hope you find this video useful and come back for the rest of my series. In my next video I will cover the tools and adding fonts to your project. 
As always... I love comments. Feel free to ask questions, make suggestions or make a request for my next video. Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment