Monday, September 10, 2018

Making a Comeback???

Pin It

Hey guys! I have neglected my blog for far too long. I think it's time to make a comeback and start posting again. I've sadly regained an extra bedroom in my home due to my daughter leaving for college. So I have been setting up a small craft space to share with her when she comes home for visits. I have my Cricut set up and I am loving it.

I'm also really interested in the new Cricut Maker. How many of you have that? I'd be interested in checking it out.

For now... here are a few signs that I've been working on now that my Cricut is all set up.



Which is your favorite?

Not related to Cricut... Here is another sign I made that I'm loving. I have access to some great equipment at my job. We have laser etchers so the lettering on this is engraved.  


Tell me what you think!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back to your blog. I just found it. I am just starting out on learning cricut air...heat press too. I am an avid loom knitter. I'm all about diy home decor...cheap...on a budget...I hope you continue to blog more tutorials on some of these. TIA. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. October was a big month. Just after I got set up in my new craft area... I got engaged… sold my house... and now I've moved. Life keeps getting in the way. I have the Cricut Explore which is quite similar to the Air. But for Christmas I got the Cricut Maker. I LOVE IT!!! I'm hoping to do some tutorials on the Explore and the Maker. I'm almost done with getting a space set up for my Cricut.

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with signs right now but haven't made any as I'm not the best on sizing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried any signs yet? I am obsessed as well! I love making signs. What is your hangup with sizing? I'd be glad to help if I can

      Delete