Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Upcoming Cricut Expression 2 Series

Pin It

Hello Crafters!

I created a video for you... actually TWO! BUT... it seems like I've been a danger to all the electronics including computers, in my house over the last two weeks. First my van was shorting, then my dishwasher broke, my dryer, my Wii, DVD player, and then my iMac. My iMac is where I edit and create my videos once they are filmed. I was so happy to have gotten two videos done... then my iMac died. :( Sooo. I tried to use a program that I used to use. Well... that appeared to work at first. I created the video and had it ready to upload. My laptop said that it would take over 175 hours to upload. I patiently waited for an hour at which time it had 9% done and stopped progressing.
Good news... my husband got my iMac working. YEAH FOR MY DH!!! Now I just need to import the video to that computer and re-edit the video. UGH!

Once I get all that done... I'll have two new videos for you. I'm starting a series on the Cricut Expression 2. I'm really excited. I also have a few cartridges that I'd like to explore with you. My new FAVORITE cartridge is Art Philosophy. I can't believe how awesome it is. In my first video I show you basics of the E2 and in the second I show you a project using Art Philosophy so that you can take the basics and and put them into practice. I can't wait to share my videos with you! The plan is to have them up for you tomorrow.

In the mean time... any suggestions? Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear what YOU would like to see from this new series.


Also... for you digital scrapbookers... I'm a huge fan of My Digital Studio. Click here for their newest downloads. If you haven't tried MDS... you can try it FREE for 30 days to see how you like it. One of the great things about MDS... you can use any of their downloads in other programs, such as Photoshop. It's so stinkin awesome! Here's the link for your free trial.

Here's a layout I created using MDS...



No comments:

Post a Comment