Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fresh Vintage and Everyday Enchantment DSP

Pin It

Hello! This is going to be a short post. I'm ready for bed but wanted to share this card with you. I just love the colors of the Everyday Enchantment DSP and the Fresh Vintage stamp set is awesome. I got both these items FREE which makes it even better.

I got this idea from Lisa Martz over at Get Your Stamp On! I had everything laid out but I didn't like the way the base framelit was so large. I got on Pinterest and somehow I ended up seeing the way she did her framelit. It was just what I needed. Thanks Lisa!

Here's my card....


Short version of supplies....
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Whisper White 
And of course, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade
Tools:  Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, 
and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border

I may add some bling tomorrow. I've got some Rhinestones just dying to be used.
Happy Crafting.... and Good Nite! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment