Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stampin Up's Easy Events Baby Shower Gift

Pin It

Wow! Not sure about where you are but the weather here is great!
It's still early in the week but if you keep an eye out I'm going to be giving away some blog candy. Well... it's actually going to be for YouTube. I passed 200 subscribers. WooHoo!! For those that may have 1000+ subscribers that may not seem like much. But I'm pretty excited about and glad that people are watching and enjoying my videos. Sharing what I love to do and helping others learn is what gives me the greatest satisfaction. 
So... I'm recovering from my surgery well but I'm off work for 4 more weeks. Over the weekend I did get to go to a baby shower for my cousins wife. She had a Dr Sues theme but I couldn't find anything so I just got my Stampin Up supplies out and went to town. I thought I wasn't going to be able to go and at the last minute I made this card and plastic paint can. I forgot to take pictures at home so I quickly grabbed them at the shower for a quick pic. The lighting wasn't too great so sorry for the cruddy picture. But here they are. She's having a boy... as you can tell. She seemed to love them. :)


Supply List
All items are Stampin Up! (except the plastic paint can)


Stamps:  Easy Events
Ink: Basic Black (101179), Staz-On Jet Black (101406). So Safron Stampin Write Marker (105114), Marina Mist Stampin Write Marker (119679), Bashful Blue Stampin Write Marker (105111)
Cardstock:  Whisper White (100730), So Safron (105118), Marina Mist (119682), Bashful Blue (105120)
Punches:  Modern Label (119849), Word Window (119857), 2 3/8 Scallop Circle (118874)
Big Shot:  Circles #2 Die (114526), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335)
Adhesive:  Sticky Strip (104294), Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
Other:  Buttons and ribbon are both Stampin Up but are retired items. Plastic Paint Can I got from Michaels.


The Basics:  (These are the items you need for most any project)
Trimmer (104152), Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579), Stampin Scrub (102624), Stampin Mist (102394), Snail Adhesive (104332)



Hope you enjoy the great weather. Wish my Cricut Closet had windows :) 
Don't forget that you can still place a $50 order and get free Sale-a-bration items. 
Tomorrow may be the day. I'll be posting my YouTube video on my blog so keep watching :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    The gifts for a baby shower can be an art to remember to have fun when giving gifts with these great ideas. It is perfect for any mom-to-be, new parent, or infant baby. Thanks a lot...

    top baby shower gifts

    ReplyDelete