Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Summer Smooches, MDS & Just a few days left of Sale-a-bration!

Pin It


There are only a few days left for Sale-a-bration. Don't miss out on the awesome FREE products that you can get. With just a $50 order you can get any item in the SAB brochure FREE! Have you seen the brochure? I LOVE the Everyday Enchantment paper and the Fresh Vintage stamp set. Click below to see the brochure.


Go to my website to order or email me. Click here!

Summer Smooches!!!

Just as Sale-a-bration ends... Stampin Up has another surprise around the corner. You can preorder the Summer Smooches items BEFORE the new catalog comes out June 1st. I've received mine and LOVE them. The Bright Blossoms stamp set is great and I'm already in love with the Summer Smooches DSP. I posted a card yesterday using them. Here it is again. 



I just love those colors. You can also order the Summer Smooches Digital download for MDS.

Speaking of MDS......


Have you tried My Digital Studio yet? Click on the banner above for your free 30 day trial. I warn you though... you are going to love it! 

If you've already tried MDS... 

As promised... here are the most recent downloads available for MDS. I love all these! And the last pic has the prices. I think they are well worth it. 









1 comment:

  1. Love the Summer Smooches card!! You left a comment on my blog about MDS, but I can't find your email address to reply. Email me at julie @ the-davisons.com

    ReplyDelete